Sunday, May 8, 2011

Disney


The first day in Florida was Easter. We had our Easter morning looking for chocolate. I got 2 Lego sets. I got a Tie Fighter and a monster truck. Thanks to my Grammy we got to stay in a hotel and it felt like a meat locker which was cool because it was sweating hot outside. We went swimming at the hotel pool called River Island.

Easter morning and Legos.

The slide at River Island.


We got to spend 4 days at Disney. We went to the Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom, Blizzard Beach and Hollywood Studios. My favorite rides were Mount Everest, Tower of Terror and the Rockin’ Rollercoaster. I like those things because they’re really big rides and you go fast and twisty and upside down. My favorite water park ride was a 120 foot drop called the Summit Plunge. When I went down it was so steep and fast I couldn’t breathe. You had to cross your feet because your bathing suit went really far up you know where. The ride was awesome.

My favorite show was the Indiana Jones stunt show. I liked it because there wre all kinds of explosions and they showed how they fake fight in the movies and make it look real. We also saw a 4D bug show that had giant spiders and scorpions. At the end of the show they  made the seat move so it felt like bugs were crawling on you.

When we went to the Animal Kingdom we saw lots of cool animals like Nile crocodiles, lions, hippos, tigers, and giant bats. I also like the shooting gallery and the Pirates of the Caribbean ride. I had a really fun time at Disney. Now we have a long drive through Florida, Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, Texas and New Mexico to get to Mesa Verde where the Pueblo Indians lived.

Dad, Anna and me in front of the castle.

Uh-oh, they got me!
I felt bad for this alligator. I wanted to call Animal Control because I thought the water looked polluted. It made me really mad. But Mom and Dad said they thought he was fine. 
Gettin' bit!

The bats were really big. My dad said he saw bats like that in Katmandu.

Nile crocodiles, my favorite.

Star Wars stuff was cool!
This was outside the Dinosaur ride. The ride was really fun, but my sister didn't like it because the dinosaurs were kind of scary.

Me trying to pull the sword out of the stone. Guess I won't be king.

3 comments:

  1. Jackson!!! What did you do to deserve getting thrown into the gallows? Can you imagine standing there for hours on end? Stay cool and enjoy the trip across southern United States!

    Uncle Tim

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog is epic! Please keep it up. Makes me remember when I went there as a kid. I can't wait to take Oliver there.

    Uncle Z

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Bean, What a fantastic journey you are on. I just love to read your words, it makes me feel as if I were there!!! One day I hope to go to Disney.
    Did you just love New Mexico? I Did. The red color of the rocks take my breath away. Have fun.
    Peace Ms. LeMay

    ReplyDelete